EEP Africa logo
Use of the EEP logo
- The EEP logo consists of two elements: 1) the energy cycle picture and 2) the initials EEP followed by the full wording of programme.
- It is scalable – both elements must always be resized together so that the right proportions are retained.
- Standard sizes for different types of products are provided. The minimum height of the logo is 20 mm.
- The logo should be used as a branding device (a “signature”) using professional and consistent proportions.
- DO consistently use the correct logo on ALL communication and promotional materials.
- DO ensure that the circle appears at the same height as the words.
- DO ensure that the EEP has approved the use of the logo on the communication materials of other organizations.
- DON’T change the font, positioning or orientation of the elements constituting the logo.
- DON’T distort the logo.
- DON’T use different language versions of the logo together.
- DON’T attach any other graphic elements to the logo to produce what appears to be a new logo.