The EEP Coordination Office is organizing two opportunities for potential applicants to meet our team and ask questions about EEP Africa and the gender-themed call (CfP15) that is currently open.
On 5 March you can meet us face-to-face in Nairobi
On 12 March you can join us online for a Webinar
Before joining either event, please make sure to carefully read the Application Guidelines as answers to many of your questions may be found there. You can also submit questions to email@example.com. All email requests for clarifications must be submitted by 6 March 2019.
Nairobi Q&A on EEP Africa CfP15
5 March 2019 at 8:30-11:30 KPMG Kenya (12th Floor, ABC Place, Waiyaki Way, Nairobi)
- 8:30 Registration and refreshments
- 9:00 Welcome remarks
- 9:15 Introduction to EEP Africa and overview of CfP 15
- 9:45 Questions & Answers from participants
- 11:30 End of session
Webinar Q&A on EEP Africa CfP15
12 March 2019 at 14:00-15:00 Helsinki time (GMT+3)
- 14:00 Introduction to EEP Africa and overview of CfP15
- 14:10 Key questions from Nairobi Q&A session
- 14:20 Questions & Answers from participants
- 15:00 End of session
And make sure to submit your CfP15 application for funding before the deadline of 2 April 2019 at 13:00 Helsinki time (GMT+3). Only applications submitted via the online form will be accepted.