EEP Africa logo
Download the logos
If you need the logo in a different or higher resolution format, please contact the EEP Coordination Office.
The EEP Africa logo consists of two elements: 1) the mark and 2) the name.
The logo should be used as a branding device (“signature”) with consistent and professional proportions. When scaled for different types of products, both elements must be resized together to maintain the right proportions. (The minimum height of the logo is 20 mm.)
Dos and Don’ts when using the logo
- DO consistently use the correct logo on ALL communication and promotional materials.
- DO ensure that the circle appears at the same height as the words.
- DO ensure that the EEP has approved the use of the logo on the communication materials of other organizations.
- DON’T change the font, positioning or orientation of the elements constituting the logo.
- DON’T distort the logo.
- DON’T use different language versions of the logo.
- DON’T attach any other graphic elements to the logo to produce what appears to be a new logo.