EEP Africa invites nominations (including self-nominations!) for the EEP Africa 2019 Project of the Year. Submit your application by 31 October!
What is the Award?
The EEP Africa Project of the Year Award recognizes outstanding achievement by an EEP Africa portfolio company during 2019.
Shortlisted finalists will be invited to present their business case and achievements in a live pitch session in front of a high level panel at the EEP Africa Knowledge Exchange Forum (KEF) in Arusha, Tanzania on 4 December 2019. Panelists will select a winner at the event.
All shortlisted finalists will be featured prominently in communications materials circulated to a wide audience, and the winner will be awarded a speaking opportunity with travel and accommodation included at the next African Utility Week (AUW) in Cape Town, South Africa in May 2020.
Who is Eligible?
Any project developer that has received financing from EEP Africa, current or past, since 2010
What Do We Look For?
- Significant, outstanding and verifiable achievement during 2019 in terms of delivery, innovation, impact and/or fundraising
- Critical lessons learned and a story that needs to be told!
How to Apply?
- Fill out an application online
- Include contact information for 3 external references (for example partner, investor, donor)
- Upload not more than 3 pieces of supporting files (photos, video, brochure) documenting your achievement
Do finalists need be in Arusha in person to compete?
Live pitches by finalists must be in person. EEP Africa will cover flights and two nights of accommodation in Arusha for one representative of each finalist to enable finalists to attend.
DEADLINE: Submit your nomination by 31 October 2019.